Everyone remembers the "I Am CrossFit" Challenge held earlier this summer. Participants experienced some incredible results, from weight/body fat loss to strength and conditioning improvements.
With 2011 upon us, it's time to begin our second "I Am CrossFit" Challenge! Whether your New Year's resolution is to get stronger, lose 15 lbs., run your first half marathon, or simply do an unassisted pull-up, this challenge is for you. Over the course of 8 weeks, you'll work with a dedicated Atlas coach and your fellow IAC teammates to begin your fittest year yet!
As an IAC participant, you will receive:
- Strength and Conditioning Benchmark Workouts (Before/After)
- Before & After photos
- Before/After body comp (weight, girth measurements, body fat calculations)
- Weekly workout accountability (min. 4x week)
- Weekly grading of food logs
- Nutrition seminar
- An Atlas Coach to keep you accountable to your goals
- 2-hour pull-up/kipping clinic (available to non-IAC participants for $20)
- “I Am CrossFit” Challenge t-shirt
Each coach is only allowed a max of 6 athletes so sign up early to ensure you have your favorite coach!
The first IAC Challenge made a huge impact on the lifestyle of all 46 participants. Kevin Romero writes about his experience HERE. Dawn M, our 2nd place winner tells us about her IAC journey HERE.
Sign up for the challenge, and change the trajectory of your fitness path!